Interested in becoming a vendor?
Vendor Space = 10’ x 10’
$50.00 per Food Vendor / $25.00 Chamber Members
$25.00 per Merchandise Vendor / FREE Chamber Members
Click here for the registration form.
- Vendor Village spaces assigned on a first-come basis.
- Registration must be PAID IN FULL by October 5, 2018.
- No vendor is guaranteed exclusive rights; however, we attempt to limit the number of concessionaires with the same/similar products.
- Vendor set-up begins at 8:00 am and MUST be complete by 10:00 am to accommodate the Grape Stomp 5K finish line.
- Vendors whose booth is a vehicle or has to be moved into place by a vehicle need to arrive at 8:00 am.
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to participate in TOAST OF MARISSA and your Vendor Village Registration Fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- For the safety of our guests, absolutely NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES are permitted to move during the event.
- Tear down begins at 6:00 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Standard electricity will be provided for food vendors and we will make every attempt to accommodate merchandise vendors.
- Electricity questions: Jake (618) 779-8312
- Water is not available and vendors requiring water must provide their own.
- Vendors are NOT permitted to sell food/merchandise/raffle tickets outside of their assigned vendor space. Anyone disobeying this guideline will be shut down and Vendor Village Registration Fee WILL NOT be refunded.
- All vendor trash must be disposed in the dumpster located behind the Wine Tasting Tent located at the corner of Main Street and Glenn Street.